martedì 16 settembre 2008

first post

Well,
finally I did it.
This is my first post of my very first blog.
I confess I'm a bit nervous, writing my thoughts in a public place is an important step to get involved in social networking and e-learning 2.0.
In the last period, it happened to me to think about why I don't want to write a blog, and the list of reasons includes:
- it is too much trendy,
- I'm not sure I want to share with anybody my opinion and my own ideas, and
- do I have something interesting to say?
- I'm not a good writer, and
- I'm also a bit shy... :-)

But now I have a concrete reason for opening a blog, the CCK08! Yes, I decided to be part of an incredible web event, it's a MOOC, a Massive Open Online Course organized by George Siemens and Steven Downes.
And that's why I'm writing in my poor and strange English... :-(

Nessun commento: